One of the most scenic drives in the world.
Wonderlings B&B is situated in the beautiful, unspoilt village of Rooi Els,
on the eastern side of False Bay.
It is only 80km from Cape Town (1hr drive)
68km from Cape Town International airport (45min drive)
Along one of the most pristine, coastal drives in the world!
For motorists from Cape Town and the Airport
- Take the N2 highway east towards Somerset West.
- As you approach Somerset West do NOT take the first R44 offramp to Broadway Blvd/Stellenbosch.
- Keep on the N2 and you will notice the Somerset Mall shopping centre on your right.
- Continue for 10km, past a Shell service station on your right, to the traffic light with signage marked “R44 Gordon’s Bay/Kleinmond”.
- Turn right and continue for 4.5km to the T-junction.
- Then turn left (a sign indicates R44 Kleinmond). You are now on the Whale Coast Route and should allow time to enjoy a beautiful drive.
- Continue for 22km until you reach the Rooi Els estuary.
- 500 metres beyond the bridge, as you go around the bend, turn left onto the dirt road.
- Follow the signs to Wonderlings B&B.